- Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
- Biggest fear:
- Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)
- Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
- Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
- What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc)
- What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
- If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
- What holiday do you most look forward to?
- How is the relationship between you and your parents?
- You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
- Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
- You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
- When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
- If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Can money buy happiness?
- Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not?
- Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
- Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
- Would you like children in the future. If so why?
- Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
- Ever kissed a girl?
- If you could have sex with anyone in the world, who would it be?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
- Do you own a sex toy?
- Take a picture of your pet if you have one and tell why you love him or her.
- What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
- Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
- What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
- A relationship with love or one with sex?
- Who was the last person you texted? What does it say?
- If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
- What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- Where do you want to be right now?
- What is one thing you could never forgive?
- Have you ever been someone’s secret admirer?
- What’s something that always turns you on?
- Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
- Are you usually the first person to make a move?
- Had your ass licked?
- Licked an ass?
- Practiced bondage or BDSM?
- Had sex with more than one person (one on one only) in a day?
- Had sex with a friend’s significant other?
- Been caught having sex?
- Like having your nipples licked, sucked, or bitten?
- Could you be in a long-distance relationship?
- What’s the best route to your heart?
- Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What has been troubling you lately?
- Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
- Tell me about the last book you read.
- Things you want to say to an ex:
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
- Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
- What is something you want to change about your current situation?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
- Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
- What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
- Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
- What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
- Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
- Would you ever use an online dating service?
- Write 5 facts people might not know about you.
- Describe a person that inspires you.
- If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you?
- Name somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
- Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
- Do you want to live until you’re 100?
- Name 5 people who are famous who you find attractive.
- Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
- Share 5 goals you want completed in the next 30 days.
- What were the last 3 songs you listened to?
- Can you cook? If so what are your favorite dishes to make?
- What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
- Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
- Where is “home” for you?
- Anything you would like to question me on based on my blog
- Green: 8 facts about my body
1. I am really pale
2. I have shoulder and face freckles all the time of the year.
3. I have a wide back and chest bone structure cause I used to be a swimmer and a rock climber.
4. My body fat is equally distributed on my body. I mean i don’t have a really thin waist and a really huge ass.
5. I have bigger lungs than the average.
6. I am never gonna have eye diseases related to blood pressure cause I have really thick retina ( or some other part of the eyes, I dont really remember ) .
7. My muscles are really strong besides the fact of exercise reduction over the years.
8. I can burp like a
Taken near Bixby Bridge north of Big Sur, CA, this is a 12 shot vertical panorama taken around 4 am this past Monday, when the Milky Way was pretty high in the sky. The glow near the horizon is a lighthouse just around the bend.
All shots are 20 seconds, except the bottom one, which is 3 minutes
Purple: 10 facts about my room
1. I share the room with my sister.
2. Right now it is messy as hell
3. The room colours are white , beige, brown and red.
4. I have two libraries and if I had the space I would probably had more.
5. My desk is way too small for the things I have on it.
6. I have a balcony attached to it.
7. My sister’s side is always a mess, she is a party girl what can I say!
8. My room has the WORST wifi signal reception ever.
9. Right now next to me are two huge cardboard boxes full of books I need to relocate.
10. My room has the best bed of the world. My bed. Question that if you can. It is a fact. Your bed is the best bed in the universe.
wow this was harder than I expected it to be :D
It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry irritates. Misogyny kills.”
Yesterday morning because of many reasons , I fainted in the middle of the street. I was lucky though because I was next to a store that some of my friends work at. They helped me and did all the things someone had to do to help me. They even got me to a pharmacy to measure my blood pressure because I was not exactly pale but dead - ish white. After a while I was better and managed to get back home. This was what happened yesterday. What happened today is the funny thing. They are calling me all day , every five minutes to see if I am ok. It is funny cause they start talking to me with something like that ” GIOULI WHY HAVENT YOU ASWERED THE PHONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” hahaha. I love them.