the greatest horse in all of animation history
As a photographer I can say that to all those who pose -
- your gorgeous body and face is not enough to use the title “model” . It is frustrating when I see gorgeous girls and boys saying that they are models and when I overlay their photos , their face is the same.
- learn to listen to the photographer. We see you through our lense and we can see you like the world sees you , not how you see you in your head so your so called imperfections are not imperfections to out eyes.
- trust your photographer. There is no photographer in the world that wants to take a bad photo. If the photographer tells you to pose upside down on a cow that means that the concept of the photoshoot will show off your beauty even if you look like a mess. you have to trust your photographer.
- please please PLEASE do not lie. If we ask you for something and you say you can do it then do it.
- dont waste time.
- and the most important of all. Beauty is not enough. Learn your face , learn your body and stay humble. Juicy lips and sultry eyes ARE NOT A NORM, LEARN TO CHANGE THAT ACCORDING TO THE PHOTOSHOOT.
how less strong , less flexible, with more body weight on and less less less hardworking people can do non-supported headstands yet I cannot achieve them ( for now ).
In other news my belly is killing me
ab workout ( SnM level ) + swiss ball supporting the legs + BOSU supporting my arms ( that support the whole body during levitation of the torso on the swiss ball ) = aouch
or just this plus a BOSU
oh how I missed the sore muscles :D :D :D
weight loss and toning project is so on again!
A very useful free online tutorial introducing all sorts of interesting stuff about primate characteristics, classification and other interesting primatological happenings…
In today’s edition of ‘Unnecessarily Gendered Items’
the only tea u should drink is
I was actually curious about this and so looked up the ingredients of each tea to see if there was an actual reason as to why they would be gendered.
Men’s tea: ginger, cardamom, liquorice, carob, cinnamon, barley malt, roasted chicory, peppermint, fenugreek, fennel, mace, anise, ginseng flowers, astragalus, turmeric root, chili pepper, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), black pepper.
Women’s tea: ginger, cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, chamomile, barley malt, dandelion, black pepper, orange extract (natural flavour), juniper berries, liquorice, cardamom, cloves, angelica root extract (natural flavour).
I know from previous research that angelica root is used in some herbal remedies for menstruation, and we know chamomile has been used for soothing nerves. The male tea has has more hot spices (which increases blood flow) and fenugreek (which apparently increases libido).
This translates to: Period Tea, and Boner Tea.
that’s…actually very interesting
I dont normally repost those things but this tea is amazing
Anjanna sent it to me and I have to say it is unique for ladies.
Fourier series: Visualization of the first four iterations of a sawtooth waveform.
Useful for visualizing fidelity in sound design when building a sawtooth wave. The first element is a pure sine wave.
5.What does your URL mean?
this album by Made out of babies and my name in Finnish
19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
we are a couple ;)
44.Can you curl your tongue?
Well that explains a lot
greek men that I know are afraid of dynamic women and their dream is to get along with plastic barbies. If you are kind they step on you and take advantage of that fact.
northern european men that I know are kind , sweet and they get happier while “their” women get more and more dynamic. If you are kind they embrace it and thrive on it.
northern european man , thank you for choosing me and being in my life.